Aleman work has been in different capacities, initially, as an Intellectual Property Attorney, he created the private practice of an important consultancy firm (Top Management). Afterward, as a Government official of the Colombian Government, he managed a medium size IP Office, which during that period suffered an important transformation, including the rolling out of new projects, such the creation of national technology information center. He also acted as a negotiator, participating in the construction of the Andean IP Legal Framework (Decision 486 currently in force) and bilateral negotiations (with key commercial partners).
This program is about how to make WIPO relevant to all stakeholders
Among the options for the post of DG, a number of reasons suggest that I am the right choice
Join the Team !
What We Stand for
1. POSITIONING WIPO FOR THE CHALLENGES AHEAD
2. COMBINE INSIGHT AND EXPERIENCE WITH INCLUSIVE MULTILATERALISM
3. DRIVE EFFICIENCY AND COST-EFFECTIVENESS IN THE IP SYSTEM
4. ASSIST MEMBER STATES TO BENEFIT FROM IP SYSTEMS
5. STRUCTURE WIPO’S TEAM FOR AGILITY TO ACCELERATE INNOVATION